Britsoft developer/publisher Team 17 are thrilled to announce that Alien Breed: Impact, the latest iteration of the legendary Alien Breed series is launching today on the PlayStation®Network across SCEE territories.
Alien Breed: Impact offers a dynamic combination of fast-paced action and intriguing adventure in a foreboding world of dread and horror. Scavenge for weapons, ammunition and items to use against overwhelming odds across monstrous, highly detailed and beautifully realised environments. Search anywhere and everywhere, even those that have fallen, for credits to spend on upgrades and that last ammo clip to help keep your foes at bay. Should you triumph and conquer the alien horde alone, then take a friend to the meat grinder that is the co-operative play experience via local or online co-op, and let the Alien Breed unleash its full fury on two more willing victims.
* Alien Breed is back! – An action-packed mix of arcade-shooter, survival-horror and tactical weapons upgrades and customisation.
* Epic single-player story mode - The single-player campaign mode that follows the narrative of the game through huge and challenging environments.
* Two-player local or online co-operative play modes – Work together to defeat the alien horde across specifically customised maps.
* Free demo trial – The “Prologue” sample section – a specifically designed introduction to the game; play in either single-player or two-player local or online co-operative mode.
* New – Upgrades shop – Search fallen comrades and lockers to accumulate cash, and then tactically spend it on weapons/kit upgrades in the shop.
* New - Enemies – Re-imagined and improved Alien Breed enemies.
* PlayStation Network Elements – Full trophy support and leaderboards.
Alien Breed: Impact will be priced at, depending on territory, £11.99 for the United Kingdom and €14.99 for the rest of Europe.