Anybody in the United States of America might of heard Ultimate Board Game Collection seeing as it is available for Nintendo Wii, Sony PSP, and Playstation 2 over there. We Europeans, however, might look at the name of the game and wonder why we haven’t heard about it before. The answer is simple: it wasn’t released in Europe. However, this is about to change as Empire Interactive has signed up with Valcon Games to publish the game all over Europe.
In the US, the game was released for Playstation 2 way back in July 2006, for the PSP in March 2007, and most recently for the Nintendo Wii in October 2007. However, the game is coming to Europe for these three platforms in quarter 1 of 2008. But the obvious question that anybody in Europe who is interested in this might be wondering is what board games will be included, and what are the game’s other features? Well, here is the answer.
- 24 Classic board game style games, PSP, (20 on PS2).
- Enhanced physical gesturing and unique game play via the hand held wireless controller on Wii (12 games).
- Customise each game by selecting different rules, environments, piece type and sound tracks.
- Play against the CPU or up to 6 other players.
- User selectable sound track; chose from 4 different styles.
- CPU opponent has multiple difficulty levels.
- Includes 100 different Jigsaw pictures.
- Each game has a trophy that can be unlocked by completing a specific goal. Can you unlock all twenty trophies?
- Suitable for players of all ages.
- Snakes & Ladders
- Chinese Checkers
- Word Cubes
- Mahjong Solitaire
- 3D Tic-Tac-Toe
Are any Europeans looking forward to this? Do any Americans have any thoughts on the game? Let us know.