Snap Dragon Games has today announced KORE for the Nintendo Wii, an adventure title for the Nintendo Wii in which three different characters share the cybernetic K.O.R.E suit to give themselves extraordinary powers.
Using the KORE suit Pixie (super climbing), Madboy (iron fists) and Rex (enhanced sense of smell and hearing), your job is to cleverly utilize their different abilities to free the kooky inventor Dr. Samuelsen from the evil Krank Brothers who are attacking from the centre of the Earth.
- 6 graphically distinct worlds
- Dozens of different enemies and challenging boss fights
- 3 unlockable minigames
- Hollywood quality in
- game movies and voice acting
- Innovative gameplay „Designed for Wii“
- Hilarious story and characters
- Unique art style
- Highly original and imaginative.
It actually looks pretty interesting. Similar in style to what Capcom were originally planning to do with Spyborgs, perhaps?